Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manchester United Fan Thread

2 posters

Go down

Manchester United Fan Thread Empty Manchester United Fan Thread

Post  Chris Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:11 pm

Ok for the United fans on this forum. Basically post ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING about Manchester United as long as it is a good thing about United.

Scholes has probably just put us through to the Champions League Final. C'mon boys keep it up
Chris
Chris

Male Number of posts : 75
Achievement Points :
Manchester United Fan Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Manchester United Fan Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Manchester United Fan Thread Empty Re: Manchester United Fan Thread

Post  sean_t Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:42 pm

Just saw the last 10 mins of the game. Congrats to United I suppose, but to be honest i personally don't support any English sides.
sean_t
sean_t

Male Number of posts : 33
Achievement Points :
Manchester United Fan Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Manchester United Fan Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:25 am

I was so happy when the final whistle went. I just can wait to go and laugh at the liverpool fans today because yesterday they were saying that we were going to get knocked out. Oh and did you see Henry at the end of the game. Who's quiet now eh eh eh ? HAHAHAHA Razz
Chris
Chris

Male Number of posts : 75
Achievement Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down