Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Members Welcome Thread

5 posters

Go down

Members Welcome Thread Empty Members Welcome Thread

Post  sean_t Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:08 am

Members Welcome Thread

I thought it was about time we had one of these established. Basically, this is where you can introduce yourself, and meet plus greet other members. Tell us about your favourite games, tv programmes, sports or why pirates are better than ninjas (yes they are) or anything else you like. I'll update this post with your information if you like. I'll add mine later.

Moi

Hi i'm Sean.

My favourite games are generally anything with mario in the title, resident evil 4 and some Fps's. Favourite Tv programmes are Mock the Week, Simpsons, Futurama and The Apprentice. I'm a bit lazy so i don't do much sports, but i do play golf and a bit of football and table tennis and skiiing whenever i get the chance.

To conclude Pirates>Ninjas

Jimmy-

Hi, I'm Jimmy. Yeah...

Favourite Games: Final Fantasy series (notice the dodgy fanboy avatar and sig), Crash Bandicoot games on the PS1, and Spyro games on the PS1.
TV Programmes: Family Guy, South Park, Top Gear, My Name is Earl, Futurama, etc.
Sports: Badminton and Football.
Ninjas are better than pirates.

Matty -

well hi im matty lol as you can tell Cool
i like the final fantasy series especially final fantasy 11 Very Happy
tv i watch south park family guy simpsons futurama and random other crap Laughing
in college as levels Neutral
not much else reeely hodgies cousin lol Cheek

"teh awesome uber admin"

About me then:
Teh uber awesome Admin of Nintendoblog

15 years old

Favorite bands are Linkin Park/Muse/Lostprophets/Enter Shikari/Blink182/Placebo etc... Shocked

Favorite console: GC | Favorite Game: Prime 1

Erm... Sports = Football

TV shows (lots) Skins, Shameless, Blood Ties, Grays Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters, Desperate Housewives (not really xD) Futurama, Family Guy. ...I watch them on and off. Not a BIG fan of either of them. Apart from the awesome FUTURAMA!

Best Show ATM: Dom Jolly's Complainers. Sundays - Watch it! Smile

Anything else? Erm.... I'm a Nintendo fanboy? Possbly... But I really want a 360! Very Happy WII60DS is the perfect combination. My NFanboyism tells me to stay away from Sony. Nah, it's just my preference in games. Wink

Chris

Name: Chris

Favourite Games: Most of the LoZ series, Mario Karts (you cant go wrong with), Final Fantasy series, GH3 and the pwnsome Harvest Moon series.

Favourite Colour: Blue

Favourite Meal: Pepperoni Pizza Very Happy

Music: Feeder, Red Hot Chilli's, Mostly stuff of GH3 Razz

Sports: Football, Badminton

TV Shows: Futurama (I am the know it all Cool ) , Simpsons, Family Guy, Top Gear, and anything thats funny really

And thats'a me CHRISIO Razz

Last edited by sean_t on Sun Apr 27, 2008 11:57 am; edited 4 times in total
sean_t
sean_t

Male Number of posts : 33
Achievement Points :
Members Welcome Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Members Welcome Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Members Welcome Thread Empty Re: Members Welcome Thread

Post  Jimmy Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Hi, I'm Jimmy. Yeah...

Favourite Games: Final Fantasy series (notice the dodgy fanboy avatar and sig), Crash Bandicoot games on the PS1, and Spyro games on the PS1.
TV Programmes: Family Guy, South Park, Top Gear, My Name is Earl, Futurama, etc.
Sports: Badminton and Football.
Ninjas are better than pirates.
Jimmy
Jimmy

Male Number of posts : 12
Achievement Points :
Members Welcome Thread Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Members Welcome Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Matty Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:23 pm

well hi im matty lol as you can tell Cool
i like the final fantasy series especially final fantasy 11 Very Happy
tv i watch south park family guy simpsons futurama and random other crap Laughing
in college as levels Neutral
not much else reeely hodgies cousin lol Cheek
Matty
Matty

Male Number of posts : 22
Achievement Points :
Members Welcome Thread Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Members Welcome Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodgie Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:53 am

Haha Matty, I'm loving the smilies at the end of every sentence. Wink

About me then:
Teh uber awesome Admin of Nintendoblog

15 years old

Favorite bands are Linkin Park/Muse/Lostprophets/Enter Shikari/Blink182/Placebo etc... Shocked

Favorite console: CG | Favorite Game: Prime 1

Erm... Sports = Football

TV shows (lots) Skins, Shameless, Blood Ties, Grays Anatomy, Brothers & Sisters, Desperate Housewives (not really xD) Futurama, Family Guy. ...I watch them on and off. Not a BIG fan of either of them. Apart from the awesome FUTURAMA!

Best Show ATM: Dom Jolly's Complainers. Sundays - Watch it! Smile

Anything else? Erm.... I'm a Nintendo fanboy? Possbly... But I really want a 360! Very Happy WII60DS is the perfect combination. My NFanboyism tells me to stay away from Sony. Nah, it's just my preference in games. Wink
Hodgie
Hodgie
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Achievement Points :
Members Welcome Thread Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Members Welcome Thread Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

https://nintendoblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:58 am

ok about me.

Name: Chris

Favourite Games: Most of the LoZ series, Mario Karts (you cant go wrong with), Final Fantasy series, GH3 and the pwnsome Harvest Moon series.

Favourite Colour: Blue

Favourite Meal: Pepperoni Pizza Very Happy

Music: Feeder, Red Hot Chilli's, Mostly stuff of GH3 Razz

Sports: Football, Badminton

TV Shows: Futurama (I am the know it all Cool ) , Simpsons, Family Guy, Top Gear, and anything thats funny really

And thats'a me CHRISIO Razz
Chris
Chris

Male Number of posts : 75
Achievement Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down