Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi Gaming Clan - The Elite Brothers [EB]

2 posters

Go down

Multi Gaming Clan - The Elite Brothers [EB] Empty Multi Gaming Clan - The Elite Brothers [EB]

Post  Adamc94 Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:47 pm

Hey this is an Online Wii gaming clan called The Elite Bros. Or [EB]

So far our members are:
Adamc94, Thatch, CptTommson, Hodgii92, danielrule, thomask94, EBChris, EBHazza, MrJimmy, Cal1993, superH, samos93.

If you want to join, simply visit:
www.freewebs.com/adamc94

[EB] supports Medal Of Honour: Heroes 2, Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Also some of our members have Guitar Hero 3 and Mario Strikers Charged! Football, so you can give them a game aswell if you want .

Approved By Hodgie.
Adamc94
Adamc94

Male Number of posts : 39
Achievement Points :
Multi Gaming Clan - The Elite Brothers [EB] Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Multi Gaming Clan - The Elite Brothers [EB] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.freewebs.com/adamc94

Back to top Go down

Multi Gaming Clan - The Elite Brothers [EB] Empty Re: Multi Gaming Clan - The Elite Brothers [EB]

Post  Thatch Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:26 am

*slaps Adam* you're so hot!
Thatch
Thatch

Male Number of posts : 54
Achievement Points :
Multi Gaming Clan - The Elite Brothers [EB] Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Multi Gaming Clan - The Elite Brothers [EB] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Multi Gaming Clan - The Elite Brothers [EB] Empty Re: Multi Gaming Clan - The Elite Brothers [EB]

Post  Adamc94 Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:35 am

Thatch wrote:*slaps Adam* you're so hot!

I am arn't I.

Last edited by Adamc94 on Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adamc94
Adamc94

Achievement Points :
Multi Gaming Clan - The Elite Brothers [EB] Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Multi Gaming Clan - The Elite Brothers [EB] Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Thatch Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:58 pm

...When's our next clan match? Also who are we playing, and on what game?
Too many questions, I know.
Thatch
Thatch

Achievement Points :
Multi Gaming Clan - The Elite Brothers [EB] Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Multi Gaming Clan - The Elite Brothers [EB] Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamc94 Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:35 pm

Thatch wrote:...When's our next clan match? Also who are we playing, and on what game?

None at the moment. But when we all get good at MKW we can have one. Very Happy
Adamc94
Adamc94

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  Thatch Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:56 pm

Adamc94 wrote:
Thatch wrote:...When's our next clan match? Also who are we playing, and on what game?

None at the moment. But when we all get good at MKW we can have one. Very Happy

LOL Adam we were supposed to play EF on MOH at 9pm yesterday...Don't you remember?
Apparently EFJosha was on the clan chat like, "game is still up" "still up..." "okay I'll postpone game"
XD
Thatch
Thatch

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down