Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death From Above [DFA] Clan

3 posters

Go down

Death From Above [DFA] Clan Empty Death From Above [DFA] Clan

Post  NK3233 Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:25 pm

Taken from the ONM forums:

'First off, thanks to Cpt. Mainwaring for the clan name!

I've been in a few different clans, mainly the Black Fang, and have had to quit because of times of wars and qualifiers, as my Wii is now in the front room and I can no longer play it past 6:30 - 7ish. This highly annoyed me, but I remained a member of the Black fang community.

The other day, I had an idea; why not make my own clan? It'll either be a roaring success, or a major flop. More likely the latter, as nearly everyone is already in a clan. What I hope to do in my clan, is to set-up a nice community of hardcore gamers so we can play together and against each other. As a result of the Wii being moved into my front room, wars and qualifiers will be held mainly on weekends, but I will let the rest of my clan compete against each other and other clans. A freedom clan, really.

The games I will play will be:
Medal of Honor: Heroes 2
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Guitar Hero 3

I would regard myself as above average in Medal of Honor, and quite a bit above average in Guitar Hero 3. I cannot judge myself on SSBB, as i do not yet own the game, but it should arrive in about a week or so.

I don't personally play MKWii, but I know a lot of you do, and I'm happy to have an MKWii community also. I will arrange to have heads of games as I see fit, and moderators and administrators based upon contribution towards the clan.

Please sign up!

NK3233'

NK3233

Number of posts : 6
Achievement Points :
Death From Above [DFA] Clan Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Death From Above [DFA] Clan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Death From Above [DFA] Clan Empty Re: Death From Above [DFA] Clan

Post  Thatch Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:45 pm

Hey Smile do you have any current members?
Thatch
Thatch

Male Number of posts : 54
Achievement Points :
Death From Above [DFA] Clan Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Death From Above [DFA] Clan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post  NK3233 Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:33 pm

No :/ Would you like to join? Pleeease! Leave EB!

NK3233

Number of posts : 6
Achievement Points :
Death From Above [DFA] Clan Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Death From Above [DFA] Clan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamc94 Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:02 pm

NK3233 HAS JOINED EB. Very Happy
Adamc94
Adamc94

Male Number of posts : 39
Achievement Points :
Death From Above [DFA] Clan Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Death From Above [DFA] Clan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.freewebs.com/adamc94

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down