Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mario Kart Wii : Review

2 posters

Go down

Mario Kart Wii : Review Empty Mario Kart Wii : Review

Post  Adamc94 Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:59 pm

This is the game everyone has been waiting for. This is the game that has been talked about over the entire world. This, is Mario Kart Wii! As a dedicated Mario Kart fan, I have seen how gaming has improved through a single racing title. You can clearly see the change in quality, graphics and addiction. Mario's Karting adventures all started off with Super Mario Kart for the SNES. It was an epic, battled and semi-2D race, all for that rightful place at the checkered flag.

As you can clearly see, gaming has changed since then. Nintendo's current biggest game happens to be Mario Kart Wii. The same principle has always aplied in Mario Kart. A well fought race for the finish line. Even those gaming modes have stayed the same- 50cc, 100cc and 150cc. Although, there is always at least one difference that seperates each and every Mario Kart. The tracks! Obviously, from a difference of 1992 (SNES's Mario Kart) and 2008 (Mario Kart Wii) there are going to be a hell of a lot more tracks to race on, and things to accomplish.
Mario Kart Wii : Review Img_23

Which is why Mario Kart Wii is the perfect racer for any type of gamer. It includes 32 different racing tracks and 25 unique characters. But these guys aren't going to race with you for nothing, as many of these characters can only be raced with if you have met the challenge to aqquire the racer. There will still be all of those old school racers you know and love - like Bowser and Mario. But Mario Kart Wii can't just stop at that, so therefore Nintendo have brought these racers along. Each with a unique requirement to unlock every character. The racers you will be competing to race ith are :
Baby Daisy 1 Star in all 50cc Wii-Cups
Baby Luigi Unlock 8 Expert Staff Ghost Data in Time Trials
Birdo Play Time Trials on 16 different courses or win 250 Wi-Fi matches.
Bowser Jr. 1 Star in all 100cc Retro-Cups
Daisy Win 150cc Special Cup
Diddy Kong Complete retro 50cc Cups
Dry Bones Win 100cc Leaf Cup
Dry Bowser 1 Star in all 150cc Wii-Cups
Funky Kong Unlock 4 Expert Staff Ghost Data in Time Trials
[b]King Boo Win 50cc Star Cup
Mii (Outfit A) Win 100cc Special Cup
Mii (Outfit B) Unlock all 32 Expert Staff Ghost Data in Time Trials
Rosalina Have a Super Mario Galaxy savefile and she will be unlocked after some GPs or get 1 star in all Mirror Mode Retro-Cups
Toadette Play Time Trials on all 32 different courses or win 1000 Wi-Fi matches.

So as you can see, Nintendo are wanting this epic battle to stay in your Wii console for a long time! This will certainly prove to be possible after you witness: the 32 playable tracks; the 25 unique racers; the retro grand-prix mode, and new to any Nintendo console to feature Mario Kart - online mode!

Yes that time had to come sooner or later. Fortunately for us, that time is now! You can never get enough of what the online mode has to offer. Especially with these features: 12 player online battle; worldwide ranked time-trials; the choice of racing with the karts you personally unlock; the compotitions they have to offer, and the points systems. At this point, those of you without this game, are probably asking yourself "point system?". Well here's how it works. You start off with a genorous 5000 points. If you win your races at this point, or come anywhere above 4th place, you are looking at getting a score between 20 - 100 points. As your points increase, it will be harder to get the points you would like to have. When you reach around 6000 points it becomes evident that finishing in a high place doesn't guarentie you high amounts of points. The online mode is all about consistancy.

Now at this stage, you are probably asking yourself: "what about the weapons?" or "what tracks are there on offer?". Well if you are currently without what could be Nintendo's game of the century, it is your responsability to head on over to 'GAME' or wherever you chose to buy your games from and find out the many hidden secrets and possibilities this must have racer has to offer!

Overall this completely deserves the ratings it is given, and my chosen rating is 96%. Mostly because of the amount of things to do, and the flawless game-play. So, what are you waiting for? Get this game in your Wii, and experience a whole new world of gaming!
Adamc94
Adamc94

Male Number of posts : 39
Achievement Points :
Mario Kart Wii : Review Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Mario Kart Wii : Review Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.freewebs.com/adamc94

Back to top Go down

Mario Kart Wii : Review Empty Re: Mario Kart Wii : Review

Post  Adamc94 Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:13 pm

Give any feedback you like!

I really enjoyed doing this. It's so satisfying when you type that very last word. Very Happy
Adamc94
Adamc94

Achievement Points :
Mario Kart Wii : Review Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Mario Kart Wii : Review Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:38 am

Good review adam Smile But because I already have the game it didnt really help me much but if i didnt have it it probably would of made me go and buy it
Chris
Chris

Male Number of posts : 75
Achievement Points :
Mario Kart Wii : Review Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mario Kart Wii : Review Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamc94 Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:54 am

Chris wrote:Good review adam Smile But because I already have the game it didnt really help me much but if i didnt have it it probably would of made me go and buy it

Thanks Chris! You're actually the only person that thinks it has potential. Bless your soul Wink Smile
Adamc94
Adamc94

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:12 am

lol I'm great that way. I just hope my Brawl review doesnt just become a complete mess to be honest. It shouldnt do though
Chris
Chris

Male Number of posts : 75
Achievement Points :
Mario Kart Wii : Review Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mario Kart Wii : Review Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down