Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing

+5
Hodgie
Jimmy
Chris
Cpt. Dom
Hazza
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing Empty Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing

Post  Hazza Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:47 pm

even though MKWii has came out it is a very good game but i still have time to play the best online game made for wii the one and only Medal of Honor heroes 2. i do believe that you have to be good at the game to like it i a have a few friends who have the game but don't really like it but that is because they are rubbish unlike me on the other hand i love the game and i am also quite good Razz I would like you to post on this just generally talking about how good MOH is.
Hazza
Hazza

Number of posts : 8
Achievement Points :
Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing Empty Re: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing

Post  Cpt. Dom Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:19 pm

Yeah, Medal Of Honor is pretty good but now Mario Kart is out it's kinda taken over.

Maybe once I've conquered the world of Time Trials on Mario Kart I'll return to MoH.

Cpt. Dom

Male Number of posts : 12
Achievement Points :
Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazza Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:47 pm

Cpt. Dom wrote:Yeah, Medal Of Honor is pretty good but now Mario Kart is out it's kinda taken over.

Maybe once I've conquered the world of Time Trials on Mario Kart I'll return to MoH.
U better go back to MOH everyone has been taken over by MKWii but i play both Very Happy
Hazza
Hazza

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:33 pm

MOH is a good game but I wouldnt go as far as saying its amazing. For it to be amazing the single player needs to be REALLY good and it isnt. If the single player was longer and more enjoyable then yes it would be amazing. However I cant deny that the online is incredible. Simply put nothing can beat it because it is simply brilliant. LONG LIVE MOH:H2
Chris
Chris

Male Number of posts : 75
Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazza Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:35 pm

Chris wrote:MOH is a good game but I wouldnt go as far as saying its amazing. For it to be amazing the single player needs to be REALLY good and it isnt. If the single player was longer and more enjoyable then yes it would be amazing. However I cant deny that the online is incredible. Simply put nothing can beat it because it is simply brilliant. LONG LIVE MOH:H2
Very tru the single player could be better but i still think its amazing Razz
Hazza
Hazza

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:55 am

I would say it's great, but to be honest it isn't. Sure, it's good, but it's nothing brilliant.

*prepares to be shanked*
Jimmy
Jimmy

Achievement Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodgie Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:08 am

Jimmy wrote:I would say it's great, but to be honest it isn't. Sure, it's good, but it's nothing brilliant.

*prepares to be shanked*

Brap! No, seriously, for single player I have to agree, even for online MoH isn't "flawless" But it is a really good online game. Very Happy
Hodgie
Hodgie
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Achievement Points :
Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

https://nintendoblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:12 am

Hodgie wrote:
Jimmy wrote:I would say it's great, but to be honest it isn't. Sure, it's good, but it's nothing brilliant.

*prepares to be shanked*

Brap! No, seriously, for single player I have to agree, even for online MoH isn't "flawless" But it is a really good online game. Very Happy
I suppose. But then I play COD4 at my friend's and my opinion changes completely. :/
Jimmy
Jimmy

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamc94 Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:14 am

I think one thing medal of honor has that Mario Kart doesn't is sustainability. Medal of Honor is a game worth coming back to, whereas MKW is a game that may get boring quickly. Although Mario Kart Wii is still infact a great game, Medal of Honor wins this round.
Adamc94
Adamc94

Male Number of posts : 39
Achievement Points :
Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.freewebs.com/adamc94

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodgie Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:16 am

Jimmy wrote:
Hodgie wrote:

*prepares to be shanked*

I suppose. But then I play COD4 at my friend's and my opinion changes completely. :/

Not another one! You and Matty should get on really well, honestly. Go to his "360 kicks ass" topic. Wink
Wooohooo! A 3 post pyramid. A forum first! Very Happy

...Don't go quoting for the hell of it. I'm looking at you Adam! Razz
Hodgie
Hodgie
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points :
Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:19 am

Adamc94 wrote:I think one thing medal of honor has that Mario Kart doesn't is sustainability. Medal of Honor is a game worth coming back to, whereas MKW is a game that may get boring quickly. Although Mario Kart Wii is still infact a great game, Medal of Honor wins this round.
Hmmm? I can play Mario Kart Wii longer than Medal of Honor without getting bored. MoH only has six online maps and you're saying that it's better for "sustainability"?

lalalalalala?

Hodgie wrote:
Jimmy wrote:
Hodgie wrote:

*prepares to be shanked*

Not another one! You and Matty should get on really well, honestly. Go to his "360 kicks ass" topic. Wink
Wooohooo! A 3 post pyramid. A forum first! Very Happy

...Don't go quoting for the hell of it. I'm looking at you Adam! Razz
Sorry, what? Wink
Jimmy
Jimmy

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodgie Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:25 am

Ah Jimmy! Laughing Honestly... Rolling Eyes .... Razz
Yet again I have to agree with Jimmy, Adam. Mario Kart you have 32 tracks to play ONLINE with. MoH you only have a measly 6!

It does however go down to a matter of preference. Racing or FPS! You just can't compare them. Exclamation
Hodgie
Hodgie
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  Thatch Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:38 pm

Hodgie wrote:Ah Jimmy! Laughing Honestly... Rolling Eyes .... Razz
Yet again I have to agree with Jimmy, Adam. Mario Kart you have 32 tracks to play ONLINE with. MoH you only have a measly 6!

It does however go down to a matter of preference. Racing or FPS! You just can't compare them. Exclamation

UNLESS you're playing a specific drive-by only game. *Wins thread*

My merge-genre will beat you all!
Thatch
Thatch

Male Number of posts : 54
Achievement Points :
Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:34 pm

Thatch wrote:*Wins thread*
Meh, I wouldn't really want to win a thread called "Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing". What would you do with it? Sell it on eBay?
Jimmy
Jimmy

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  Thatch Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:29 pm

Jimmy wrote:
Meh, I wouldn't really want to win a thread called "Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing". What would you do with it? Sell it on eBay?

...My plans exactly. Bids start at 4 danish kroner. I accept no other means of currency.
Thatch
Thatch

Achievement Points :
Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimmy Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:26 pm

Thatch wrote:
Jimmy wrote:

...My plans exactly. Bids start at 4 danish kroner. I accept no other means of currency.
I wouldn't even pay four Kroner... I'll give you four rupees for it. Smile
Jimmy
Jimmy

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  SSballer Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:55 am

hi adam im posting

SSballer

Number of posts : 5
Achievement Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamc94 Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:58 am

SSballer wrote:hi adam im posting
Good Good. Nice site isn't it?
Adamc94
Adamc94

Male Number of posts : 39
Achievement Points :
Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.freewebs.com/adamc94

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:25 am

Off topic adam *tuts*

However I will be on topic like the good little boy I am Razz. I have been playing online a lot on this game since mario kart wii came out and have noticed the sheer lack of decent highly populated games there are since MKW has come out. And if there is one with lots of people its full. It seems like MKW has stolen the MOH online players. Curse it CURSE IT TO HELL Twisted Evil
Chris
Chris

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  Thatch Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:17 pm

Jimmy wrote:
Thatch wrote:
Jimmy wrote:

Well then lets be honest its your loss. A higi quality active thread, for four rupees? I can get five rupees in 20 seconds, and thats just by randomly slicing hedges. [/zelda fanboy.]
Thatch
Thatch

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:10 am

Thatch wrote:
Jimmy wrote:
Thatch wrote:
Jimmy wrote:

Well then lets be honest its your loss. A higi quality active thread, for four rupees? I can get five rupees in 20 seconds, and thats just by randomly slicing hedges. [/zelda fanboy.]

I just lift up rocks. You never know what you might find under their Razz . Back onto topic though. I am pretty annoyed that the amount of people who play MOH online has gone down because it means the quality of the games is crap. You cant find a big ol' Port TDM anymore Sad
Chris
Chris

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazza Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:20 am

Chris wrote:
Thatch wrote:
Jimmy wrote:
Thatch wrote:
Jimmy wrote:

I just lift up rocks. You never know what you might find under their Razz . Back onto topic though. I am pretty annoyed that the amount of people who play MOH online has gone down because it means the quality of the games is crap. You cant find a big ol' Port TDM anymore Sad
i am very upset about that too i love Port TDM's just sniping any one who gets in my way and i think their should be more people on MOH and should leave MKW for a bit but wii fit is coming out tomorrow so the number of people will go down again but wii fit does seem like alot of fun
Hazza
Hazza

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  Thatch Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:49 pm

Hazza wrote:
Chris wrote:
Thatch wrote:
Jimmy wrote:
Thatch wrote:
Jimmy wrote:

i am very upset about that too i love Port TDM's just sniping any one who gets in my way and i think their should be more people on MOH and should leave MKW for a bit but wii fit is coming out tomorrow so the number of people will go down again but wii fit does seem like alot of fun

Yeah Wii Fit will hopefully be great, and I hope to write a review on it if I get it, and thats if Chris doesn't make one first! Razz

Though on topic I think an online FPS is like an MMORPG. Its all fun and great at first, but there comes a time when it peaks and starts to slowly decline in popularity, and inevitably will be forgotten, unless its an absolute classic like Half Life.

Think Gears Of War though on Wii.
Thatch
Thatch

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:16 am

Thatch wrote:
Hazza wrote:
Chris wrote:
Thatch wrote:
Jimmy wrote:
Thatch wrote:
Jimmy wrote:

Yeah Wii Fit will hopefully be great, and I hope to write a review on it if I get it, and thats if Chris doesn't make one first! Razz

Though on topic I think an online FPS is like an MMORPG. Its all fun and great at first, but there comes a time when it peaks and starts to slowly decline in popularity, and inevitably will be forgotten, unless its an absolute classic like Half Life.

Think Gears Of War though on Wii.

Thatch I'll let you have Wii Fit for review lol. I havent even started writing the Brawl review yet. I do know how I am going to start it though I just havent got round to it yet. I am getting wii fit today and I cant wait for it. It should be brilliant but it does mean that I probs wont be able to go on my wii as much as I will probably have to move it downstairs because I have no open space in my room. Im gonna see what it is like though tonight and then decide if i need to or not. The answer is probably going to be yess though Sad
Chris
Chris

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodgie Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:29 pm

Okay! Less of the quotes then please! Shocked
Hodgie
Hodgie
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next