Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing

+5
Hodgie
Jimmy
Chris
Cpt. Dom
Hazza
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing - Page 2 Empty Re: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing

Post  Chris Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:14 pm

Ok I'm nervous now. I have 3 Bazooka 1v1's coming up

1st one against LInkash
2nd vs Amine Habes
3rd vs Tony Mang.

I just wanted to play Tony Mang except he thinks he is so good that he needs to see if I can beat these two first. I just want to beat Mang and become the number 1 Bazooka player in Europe. I dont want to be just seen as an ordinary N00B. I want to be a great
Chris
Chris

Male Number of posts : 75
Achievement Points :
Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing - Page 2 Empty Re: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing

Post  Thatch Sun May 11, 2008 8:26 pm

Chris, I love how you say "just". You've got some pretty high hopes there, mate. Also, don't underestimate the skill of Amine Habes. He is awesome, and I've played him a few times, and only once when he was using bazooka. So watch out man.

On another note, I'm getting bored of this game. I think I've peaked in terms of skill also, I'm getting worse with the Gewehr and better with Thompson Neutral I've been going back to previous games like Super "Luigi" Galaxy and Metroid Prime, Metroid Prime ugh, it's just FTL.
Thatch
Thatch

Male Number of posts : 54
Achievement Points :
Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Thu May 15, 2008 9:55 am

I have noticed that I have started to lose interest in this game and I might have to go back to my LoZ games to keep me happy. I need some pure gaming perfection. I dont think I can be bothered now to go through with my whole "Conquering the zooking universe on MOH:H2" it will take to long and will be boring and I probably wont get anywhere anyway
Chris
Chris

Male Number of posts : 75
Achievement Points :
Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Geldard Tue May 20, 2008 5:35 pm

It is a really good game, but once you havnt been on for a while everyone else is alot better. And also sometimes even if you use a whole clip on someone, they still dont die, whereas 4 shots on you and your dead Sad might just be me though.

It is good though Cheek

Geldard

Number of posts : 1
Achievement Points :

Registration date : 2008-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodgie Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:15 pm

I've stopped playing MoH, quite a while ago in fact, but I don't know about you guys...
Hodgie
Hodgie
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Achievement Points :
Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Medal Of Honor Heroes 2 Is Amazing - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

https://nintendoblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2