Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Think you've seen it all? Think again.

4 posters

Go down

Think you've seen it all?  Think again. Empty Think you've seen it all? Think again.

Post  sean_t Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:17 pm

Think you've seen it all?  Think again. Major-league-eating-the-game-20080415015437700_640w

Recent years have saw the release of many different types of games. The casual games genre has skyrocketed, with the wii and ds being at the forefront of this, to the criticism of many so called 'hardcore' gamers. But game developers Mastiff have thought of something very very different. An up and coming wii ware game entitled Major League Eating is set to hit the nintendo wii sometime in the future. I'll leave you to decide if the world, or at least the gaming industry, is still sane...

Think you've seen it all?  Think again. Major-league-eating-the-game-20080415015210304-000

http://uk.wii.ign.com/articles/866/866407p1.html
sean_t
sean_t

Male Number of posts : 33
Achievement Points :
Think you've seen it all?  Think again. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Think you've seen it all?  Think again. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Think you've seen it all?  Think again. Empty Re: Think you've seen it all? Think again.

Post  Thatch Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:14 pm

These are the type of games that are slowly but surely bringing the wii down. Not only do they suck, but cost just about as much as say, SMG or TLOZ:TP.

Curse you, Popcorn Arcade!
Thatch
Thatch

Male Number of posts : 54
Achievement Points :
Think you've seen it all?  Think again. Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Think you've seen it all?  Think again. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Think you've seen it all?  Think again. Empty Re: Think you've seen it all? Think again.

Post  sean_t Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 pm

Curse you popcorn arcade indeed! By the way this is a wii ware title, so hopeflly it won't cost too much.

Edit: Anyone know why my images aren't showing up in the original post?
sean_t
sean_t

Achievement Points :
Think you've seen it all?  Think again. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Think you've seen it all?  Think again. Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:15 am

Do what Chris Scullion says to do on an episode of ISS. When you see one of the popcorn arcade games on the front of a shelf. Pick up mario galaxy or something else and cover it over Wink I did my whole of woolworths in about 5 minutes. Not only did people give me weird looks but I also got called "weirdo" by my mates. But I did it because I love my wii Very Happy and I will keep doing it!!!!!!
Chris
Chris

Male Number of posts : 75
Achievement Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodgie Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:52 pm

Do you know how much this costs Sean? I'm guessing around 800-1000 points. It's good that WiiWare is getting some unique games but this doesn't look like something I would download.

...While we're on the subject on WiiWare, expect a new forum board and section on the main site when it launches! Very Happy Anyone interested in writing WW reviews? Cheek
Hodgie
Hodgie
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Achievement Points :
Think you've seen it all?  Think again. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Think you've seen it all?  Think again. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

https://nintendoblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sean_t Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:59 pm

Nope don't think it's been announced yet. On IGN they said they hoped it would only be 500 points as it is petty basic, but i don't know yet.
sean_t
sean_t

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodgie Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:09 am

sean_t wrote:Nope don't think it's been announced yet. On IGN they said they hoped it would only be 500 points as it is petty basic, but i don't know yet.

It could become a hilarious party game that's a big hit. Although I doubt that very much. Cheek
Hodgie
Hodgie
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Achievement Points :
Think you've seen it all?  Think again. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Think you've seen it all?  Think again. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

https://nintendoblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:12 am

Hodgie wrote:Do you know how much this costs Sean? I'm guessing around 800-1000 points. It's good that WiiWare is getting some unique games but this doesn't look like something I would download.

...While we're on the subject on WiiWare, expect a new forum board and section on the main site when it launches! Very Happy Anyone interested in writing WW reviews? Cheek

I'll deffinitely write some WW reviews for you. Expect one on the FF game from me... oh crap. I forgot about the Brawl review Embarassed I will start on it today. Sorry Hodgii
Chris
Chris

Male Number of posts : 75
Achievement Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum