Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The World Ends With You.

3 posters

Go down

The World Ends With You. Empty The World Ends With You.

Post  Hodgie Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:53 pm

The World Ends With You. Itsawonderfulworld_4a

Now this looks strange. Very, very strange. The World Ends With You is a new DS game developed by the creators of, get this, Kingdom Hearts! Very Happy
Action takes place on BOTH screen, at the SAME time! You control the top screen with button combinations while the bottom screen is with the stylus. Sounds complicated doesn't it?
I can't wait to play it Smile

The World Ends With You. Its-a-wonderful-world-20070806061124808The World Ends With You. Its-a-wonderful-world-20070806061129074

Gameplay From Wikipedia:

Most of the gameplay focuses on finding clues and battling Noise. Battles consist of player-chosen encounters. The player may scan the area for fights at any time. The game also features a very flexible difficulty curve. Players can influence item drop rates by altering the game's difficulty and the player's current level. Players can use Neku's mindreading abilities to hear people's thoughts by using the touch screen of the Nintendo DS. The game's combat system, called the "Stride Cross Battle System", uses both screens of the Nintendo DS. Neku has one of three partners, different in each chapter of the game. The player can freely choose which partner to use once clearing the game. The partner is displayed on the top screen, while Neku is displayed on the bottom. Battle actions take place simultaneously between both characters. The touch screen is used to move and attack with Neku, whose abilities depend on the pins equipped. On the top screen, movement can be controlled with the D-pad, which is also tapped for specific techniques.
Hodgie
Hodgie
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Achievement Points :
The World Ends With You. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The World Ends With You. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

https://nintendoblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The World Ends With You. Empty Re: The World Ends With You.

Post  sean_t Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:10 pm

Looks pretty interesting. Got pretty good reviews.

ONM - 88%
IGN - 8.9/10
sean_t
sean_t

Male Number of posts : 33
Achievement Points :
The World Ends With You. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The World Ends With You. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:16 am

I'm not sure whether this game is for me to be perfectly honest. I could do with a few good games on my DS.
Chris
Chris

Male Number of posts : 75
Achievement Points :
The World Ends With You. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The World Ends With You. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum