Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sequels Which Simply Have To Happen

3 posters

Go down

Sequels Which Simply Have To Happen Empty Sequels Which Simply Have To Happen

Post  Zorc Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:20 pm

A lot of games are made into pathetic series for no other reason than to scrape money from people, but a lot of really legendary franchises and singular games are in desperate need of a sequel. While I'm sure most people are in favour of original ideas, there's nothing wrong with the odd nostalgic update. Here are games I think are simply essential:

- Star Wars Rogue Squadron IV - the Rogue Squadron series has always been pretty awesome, but with the tilting capabilities of the Wii and PlayStation 3, it could become even better. Presuming it has more missions than in Rogue Leader and is harder than Rebel Strike, this could be a truly classic title.

- Zack & Wiki 2 - Zack & Wiki: Quest For Barbaros' Treasure is one of the Wii's best games, and it properly makes use of the console and shows what it can do. However, I would like to see a succeeding instalment on another console. It would be interesting to see what Capcom can do with something which doesn't boast motion sensing advantages. Furthermore, I think it's compulsory that Capcom work on the storyline, as the game's basic plot and non-existant story are practically its only flaws.

- Portal 2 - Portal is another of my favourite games, and the PlayStation 3 version I have is brilliant. However, a flow of amazing first-person shooters on the Wii was heavilly anticipated, and so far we haven't seen many. Something as unique and brilliant as Portal would excite Wii owners like me thoroughly.

- Final Fantasy Fables: Moogle/Cactaur/Bahamut/etc. Tales - I absolutely adored Final Fantasy Fables Chocobo Tales, it's undoubtedly my favourite of all the Nintendo DS games. I would be exceptionally happy if Square Enix dedicated a long line of Final Fantasy Fables games for use on all of the other consoles. Original and happy splendour on every single console... it would be excellent.
Zorc
Zorc

Male Number of posts : 7
Achievement Points :
Sequels Which Simply Have To Happen Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sequels Which Simply Have To Happen Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Sequels Which Simply Have To Happen Empty Re: Sequels Which Simply Have To Happen

Post  Chris Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:12 am

Personally I just found Zak and Wiki completely boring even though it was supposed to be brilliant. I was very dissapointed with the game and traded it in about 1 month after I got it. Star Wars Rogue Squadron 4 though might be quite good and especially if it was on the wii. Just imagine the accuracy for the shooting
Chris
Chris

Male Number of posts : 75
Achievement Points :
Sequels Which Simply Have To Happen Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sequels Which Simply Have To Happen Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Sequels Which Simply Have To Happen Empty Re: Sequels Which Simply Have To Happen

Post  sean_t Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:45 pm

Would love to see a sequel to Zack and Wiki, but the other ones don't really interest me that much to be honest.
sean_t
sean_t

Male Number of posts : 33
Achievement Points :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum