Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Member Reviews Needed

+3
Adamc94
sean_t
Hodgie
7 posters

Go down

Member Reviews Needed Empty Member Reviews Needed

Post  Hodgie Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:22 pm

We'll soon be making a new addition to the main Nitendo Blog site, "Member Reviews."
If you're interested in a career of Journalism, what better way to get your foot in the door than have your articles posted up on a recognised webspace.
People who write these reviews aren’t exactly members of staff... you'll need to prove that you're worthy of working for the site before entering the staff pages.

Interested? You should be. Member Reviewers are instantly added to a special usergroup, a long with their own unique icon. Stick at it and you could gain the ranks further, eventually becoming a moderator, or even a member of staff!

Very Happy
Hodgie
Hodgie
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Achievement Points :
Member Reviews Needed Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Member Reviews Needed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

https://nintendoblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Member Reviews Needed Empty Re: Member Reviews Needed

Post  sean_t Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:02 pm

Hey David it's me, Sean.

Definitley interested in reviewing a few games for you. Your reviews actually look really professional so I might struggle to live up to that. Very Happy

Sites looking better than I thought.(especially the forums) Good work!

P.S. Pre - Ordered MOH Smile
sean_t
sean_t

Male Number of posts : 33
Achievement Points :
Member Reviews Needed Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Member Reviews Needed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamc94 Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:13 pm

This sounds like a great idea Hodgie! I am infact hoping for a career with an 'english' theme. So this could be a little kick-start for me! That is of coarse if you are willing to give me a shot at reviewing a game for you.
Although I suppose only a mod could do this job Sad Rolling Eyes
Adamc94
Adamc94

Male Number of posts : 39
Achievement Points :
Member Reviews Needed Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Member Reviews Needed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.freewebs.com/adamc94

Back to top Go down

Post  Thatch Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:34 pm

Hodgie wrote:We'll soon be making a new addition to the main Nitendo Blog site, "Member Reviews."
If you're interested in a career of Journalism, what better way to get your foot in the door than have your articles posted up on a recognised webspace.
People who write these reviews aren’t exactly members of staff... you'll need to prove that you're worthy of working for the site before entering the staff pages.

Interested? You should be. Member Reviewers are instantly added to a special usergroup, a long with their own unique icon. Stick at it and you could gain the ranks further, eventually becoming a moderator, or even a member of staff!

Very Happy

Since you've confirmed I can write a review for Red Steel, when shall I start? Also where do i post it, just as a new topic?
Thanks.
Thatch
Thatch

Male Number of posts : 54
Achievement Points :
Member Reviews Needed Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Member Reviews Needed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodgie Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:07 pm

As soon as possible Thatch! Just set up a new topic for your review, I'll add images unless you want to pick them out for yourself?
Hodgie
Hodgie
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points :
Member Reviews Needed Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Member Reviews Needed Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Post  Thatch Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:09 pm

Hodgie wrote:As soon as possible Thatch! Just set up a new topic for your review, I'll add images unless you want to pick them out for yourself?
If you can put the images in then that would be great, but if thats not possible then I should cope by myself haha.
Thatch
Thatch

Male Number of posts : 54
Achievement Points :
Member Reviews Needed Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Member Reviews Needed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodgie Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:19 pm

It wont be a problem, as long as you get all the text in then the images are easily sorted. Good luck Thatch!
Hodgie
Hodgie
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Member Reviews Needed Empty PES 08

Post  SSHash Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:03 pm

I can Review PES 08 for Wii if you want Razz Very Happy
SSHash
SSHash

Number of posts : 15
Achievement Points :
Member Reviews Needed Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Member Reviews Needed Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:12 pm

The brawl review unfortunately might be a bit later than tomorrow now. Sorry about the wait but hopefully it should be worth it
Chris
Chris

Male Number of posts : 75
Achievement Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodgie Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:45 am

Chris wrote:The brawl review unfortunately might be a bit later than tomorrow now. Sorry about the wait but hopefully it should be worth it

No that's fine Chris, take your time with it and I'm sure you won't disappoint! Very Happy I'll probably review this game myself when it enters the UK, but for now yours will be known as the IMPORT review. Wink
Thanks again for helping us out here!

And Hashem, a PES review would be great. If you're still interested how about you visit the review tips topic I've set up. It might give you a few pointers!
Hodgie
Hodgie
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Member Reviews Needed Empty Satan will not be happy...

Post  Zorc Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:44 pm

Have I proven myself already with ONM and Blogspot or will I have to begin from scratch? =P
Zorc
Zorc

Male Number of posts : 7
Achievement Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down