Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MKWii or MOH

4 posters

Go down

MKWii or MOH Empty MKWii or MOH

Post  Hazza Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:25 pm

i have asked many people which do you prefer Mario Kart Wii or Medal Of Homor Heroes 2 pesonally i think MOH is better i think its less repetitive and has a better online mode but i want to know what everyone else thinks so please comment on which do you thinks better MKW or MOH
Hazza
Hazza

Number of posts : 8
Achievement Points :
MKWii or MOH Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100MKWii or MOH Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

MKWii or MOH Empty Re: MKWii or MOH

Post  Hodgie Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:53 pm

Hazza wrote:i have asked many people which do you prefer Mario Kart Wii or Medal Of Homor Heroes 2 pesonally i think MOH is better i think its less repetitive and has a better online mode but i want to know what everyone else thinks so please comment on which do you thinks better MKW or MOH

Sooo many MoH topics! Well it was expected, you're from a MoH clan. Haha.
I'm undecided, I'm loving Mario Kart at the moment, but I've spent over 200 hours on MoH Shocked Best rank has been 19 (I've slipped to 23rd now) so that, more than anything shows how much I enjoy the game!

So, I can't really say. They're both completely different games!!
Hodgie
Hodgie
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Achievement Points :
MKWii or MOH Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100MKWii or MOH Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

https://nintendoblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:56 pm

I think I have to agree with Hodgii. They arent the same type of genre in games. I couldnt compare. Its like comparing cheese to chalk. (I love that ) But if I had to pick one I think it would have to be MoH. Simply because I wanted more tracks on MKW and there arent as many as I was hoping for
Chris
Chris

Male Number of posts : 75
Achievement Points :

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodgie Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:58 pm

Mmm cheese and chalk. What a great combination on toast! ...Or not. Neutral
Hodgie
Hodgie
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  sean_t Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:11 am

Personally i prefer Maio Kart Wii. Whilst MOH is great online, and i have played it a fair bit, i just can't see myself playing it online in a years time but i can with Mario Kart. The online system is just integrated so well, and the matches are totally lag free. Just a shame Nintendo still insist on friend codes.
sean_t
sean_t

Male Number of posts : 33
Achievement Points :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodgie Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:20 am

sean_t wrote:Personally i prefer Maio Kart Wii. Whilst MOH is great online, and i have played it a fair bit, i just can't see myself playing it online in a years time but i can with Mario Kart. The online system is just integrated so well, and the matches are totally lag free. Just a shame Nintendo still insist on friend codes.

Sean typo'd! This is unheard of! Smile We really need to play some matches online tomorrow, I want to know if you're any better at MK than you are at MoH. LOL! Joke! Laughing

I fix'd your post by the way... it originally read tottally lad free. I was about to make some comment about lasses only playing MK but thought better of it!
...wooops! Razz
Hodgie
Hodgie
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  sean_t Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:09 pm

That's what i get for typing fast. Laughing Also, I'm not so bad at MOH now.. my score is around 70. (not minus any more Hodgie!) My Mario Kart wii score is also half decent - roughly 5700 for races, but my battle score is about 4900. Very Happy

By the way when i go into friends it still has a question mark next to your name. I think I must have added your friend code wrong, or you've added mine wrong.
sean_t
sean_t

Male Number of posts : 33
Achievement Points :

Registration date : 2008-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodgie Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:15 pm

sean_t wrote:That's what i get for typing fast. Laughing Also, I'm not so bad at MOH now.. my score is around 70. (not minus any more Hodgie!) My Mario Kart wii score is also half decent - roughly 5700 for races, but my battle score is about 4900. Very Happy

By the way when i go into friends it still has a question mark next to your name. I think I must have added your friend code wrong, or you've added mine wrong.

Err.. I haven't got round to adding you yet! Surprised I'll do it as soon as possible, same with everyone else one these forums. Smile Good to hear your getting better at MoH. It seems I'm getting worse since MK has came out. I finding myself holding the Wii remote sideways and trying to steer! (not really. =P )
Hodgie
Hodgie
Admin
Admin

Achievement Points :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content