Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retro Consoles!

4 posters

Go down

Retro Consoles! Empty Retro Consoles!

Post  Thatch Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:30 pm

Here you can discuss about retro consoles, which I for one love.
It seems that buying a game on the Virtual Console just isn't the same experience as shoving a game cartridge into that Nintendo Entertainment System.

I've kind of accidentally set myself a challenge to get all the Nintendo home consoles for free, haha. Ages ago I was on MSN and somehow the NES came up in discussion, which my friend had. Then some convincing later, I met up with him and took it off him, for free. Since then I've absolutely fell in love with it, I even got a Zapper and Duck Hunt! Now you cant experience that on VC can you! Wink

Since then I got an N64 off a friend for free (with 12 games!), and in the next gen he has promised me his Gamecube ... That only leaves the SNES. I've came close with a mint condition, boxed SNES with starfox in it! Although that was a bit too sentimental to give away I guess.

*reads post* I sound like a real scaff. Neutral
Thatch
Thatch

Male Number of posts : 54
Achievement Points :
Retro Consoles! Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Retro Consoles! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Retro Consoles! Empty Re: Retro Consoles!

Post  Hodgie Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:56 pm

My dad had a commodore 64 that I played when I was about 2 year old. Surprised It was great and had some really good games. Especially Paper Boy (one of the best games ever!) which I played over and over again!

The Commodore 64 is coming to the Virtual Console! Very Happy You must download paper boy. Well, that's if it's stood the test of time.
Hodgie
Hodgie
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Achievement Points :
Retro Consoles! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Retro Consoles! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

https://nintendoblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:17 am

I have an Amiga in the attic. What a legend of a console that was. It just needs a new disk drive because I put the disk in the wrong way and broke it lol. I was that stupid back then. I was only 4 or 5 though
Chris
Chris

Male Number of posts : 75
Achievement Points :
Retro Consoles! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Retro Consoles! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Ugibah Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:08 pm

I have every mainstream nintendo (Just incase you don't know, thats a NES, SNES, N64, GCN) and every Nintendo Gameboy minus the mini and girl. I also have a Sega Megadrive and every NES, SNES game on my upstairs computer. My dad is currently building an arcade machine which I will be able to play the orginal arcades. (E.g. Pacman, Dig-Duh, Galaga, Galaxian, etc). I also have all the 'non-spinoff' pokemon games on my Special GBA cartridge and I have caught every pokémon!

I know my stuff!!! Razz
Ugibah
Ugibah
V.I.P
V.I.P

Female Number of posts : 10
Achievement Points :
Retro Consoles! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Retro Consoles! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum