Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Virtual Console Advice

5 posters

Go down

Virtual Console Advice Empty Virtual Console Advice

Post  Adamc94 Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:58 pm

Need help with what games you should buy for the VC?
Well look no further as your fellow Nintendoblog members give you all the advice you need to buy the VC game that's right for your own type of gaming genre.
I am infact one of those people with spare points on the VC, and I am requesting help for a game worth purchasing.
Adamc94
Adamc94

Male Number of posts : 39
Achievement Points :
Virtual Console Advice Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Virtual Console Advice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.freewebs.com/adamc94

Back to top Go down

Virtual Console Advice Empty Re: Virtual Console Advice

Post  Thatch Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:29 am

Adamc94 wrote:Need help with what games you should buy for the VC?
Well look no further as your fellow Nintendoblog members give you all the advice you need to buy the VC game that's right for your own type of gaming genre.
I am infact one of those people with spare points on the VC, and I am requesting help for a game worth purchasing.

Have you bought Super Mario Bros. 3 like your avatar suggests?
If not then definetly get that.
Or Sonic The Hedgehog 1 for Mega Drive.
Other good ones are Super Mario World (SNES), Super Mario Kart (SNES) and Sin And Punishment (N64)

Hope it helped.
Thatch
Thatch

Male Number of posts : 54
Achievement Points :
Virtual Console Advice Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Virtual Console Advice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Adamc94 Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:37 am

Thatch wrote:

Other good ones are Super Mario World (SNES), Super Mario Kart (SNES) and Sin And Punishment (N64)

Hope it helped.

Thanks Thatch! I'll get Super Mario Bros 3 then. Looks good. Very Happy
Adamc94
Adamc94

Male Number of posts : 39
Achievement Points :
Virtual Console Advice Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Virtual Console Advice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-17

http://www.freewebs.com/adamc94

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodgie Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:38 am

Gunstar Heroes is a great Magadrive game! Especially in co-op mode. It's a full on side-scrolling blast 'em up which is absolutely insane! You should check out Nintendoblogs review. It's a must have, no doubt about it! ...Just don't come back crying when you find it's too hard. Wink
Hodgie
Hodgie
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 93
Achievement Points :
Virtual Console Advice Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Virtual Console Advice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-02-02

https://nintendoblog.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ugibah Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:34 pm

Adamc94 wrote:
Thatch wrote:

Hope it helped.

Thanks Thatch! I'll get Super Mario Bros 3 then. Looks good. Very Happy

I do NOT recommend Sonic The Hedgehog for the Virtual console unless it is desprately wanted. I would say go for the second one. Brilliant story line, the introduction of Miles Tails Prower. and to top that off Sonic The Hedgehog can ride a Hand-glider. There are some slight differences between the two that were released but both were brilliant. There are 21 beautiful traditional platform levels to get through, 7 of them are bosses.

This is the best sonic game available for purchase on the Virtual Console. So buy this instead of the original Sonic The Hedgehog.
Ugibah
Ugibah
V.I.P
V.I.P

Female Number of posts : 10
Achievement Points :
Virtual Console Advice Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Virtual Console Advice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:35 am

I must admit I was thoroughly dissapointed with the first one because it just seems a bit....well.... meh. I cant really explain it I judt dont find it a good game.
Chris
Chris

Male Number of posts : 75
Achievement Points :
Virtual Console Advice Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Virtual Console Advice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Thatch Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:25 pm

Chris wrote:I must admit I was thoroughly dissapointed with the first one because it just seems a bit....well.... meh. I cant really explain it I judt dont find it a good game.

I can see where your coming from but I have STH1 for Mega Drive and personally I love it though for nostalgia, when my sister, my brother and I used to sit down and play it. Smile
Thatch
Thatch

Male Number of posts : 54
Achievement Points :
Virtual Console Advice Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Virtual Console Advice Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum